Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween

                               HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
    This is the best holiday ever. I know most people like Halloween because they get candy, but honestly Halloween is so much more than that. You get to dress up and pretend to be in a fantasy. You get to act like your in an adventure. Halloween has always been my favorite holiday because I get to go out in the night, dress up, and scare people. Candy is just an added bonus. I don't really get to eat candy, but I like giving it to my friends. If you eat a lot of candy you get cavities. Halloween used to be fun now you have to watch out for creepy people. Back in the old days sure you had to watch out, but not as much as you do in the 21st century. If you are going out you have to be careful. This is the only night where if I see any car going under the speed limit or kind of slow I got running near the nearest group of people. Be care this Halloween and have fun. Look for the moon, its always better during the middle of the night.

                                                                                                        -Blue Luna

2 comments:

  1. DO NOT EVER WRITE SOMETHING ON YOUR FRICKEN GOD ON HERE. I AM NOT GOING TO JOIN YOUR CHRUCH ANYTIME SOON, MORON. I'M NOT FRICKEN CHRISTAN.

    ReplyDelete